25 October 2007

Fatigue.

I am tired. I wish that I were perfect, but for some reason God forgot to give me that gene. I've had a long week, and I just wish that life (and people) would cut me some slack. But, it never has and never will.

I'm reading "The Shipping News" by Annie Proulx. It's different, yet relatable. Why can I relate to books, but not people?

I ordered Blue Like Jazz today. I've read it before, and its really changed my view of Christianity. I think for the first time, completely independent of my upbringing, American culture, and a fear of hell, I wanted to be a Christian. Call it post-modern, and it is, but it's beautiful.

Please remember the importance of loving, and practice it. It will take you farther than the greatest sermon ever preached.

~Caroline

1 comment:

Etropal said...

Imperfection is what makes us unique.

We are imperfection at its best.

=)